 Castle / 5236
Re: Tim's models (The World of Tanabry!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 01:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tim Coats writes:
Looks a little like the volcano behind the town I built a while back.  I
kind of stopped building stuff for castle world because it seemed to be
going nowhere.  You can see my models at:

I agree that much of momentum (and some of my motivation) was lost when
Lugnet.castle.cw was a reality and nothing much happened afterwards...
       ^^^^^^^^^^
(you mean .castle.org.cw, right?)

Definitely agreed. It was slightly disappointing, no doubt. But it looks like
things are picking up now, and I'm glad!!
Dunno about you guys, but I never for a moment forgot about CW or my
storyline... I was just, um, taking a looong time to do what I wanted to.

I have
been buying/selling/actioning and trading to continue y projects and
hopefully I will have a massive update ready soon...as I hope others will
too = )

I s'pose my next big chapter won't be ready until the fall (I'm leaving
for .il in - whoa - 9 days! Unbelievable)... but I will have another short-y
story up before I leave.

However, recent additions by Leah, Bryan, and others are encouraging and
inspiring...I was happy when shiri took on the burden of new updates for cw
for awhle.

Glad to help :-)
I still have to add Leah, and prolly more people who emailed me lately
(haven't checked for a few days - sorry)

www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/lego/models.htm

Wow!! Tim, did you ever post about these? If so, I totally missed it... I'll

-Shiri

(hehe... for your amusement: to do...
-comment on Bryan's mountain
-comment "for real" on Tim's models
-reply to all the emails I got about the "age limit" thread
-eat
-sleep
-update cw
-finish my short story