 Castle / 5218
5217  |  5219
Subject:
The World of Tanabry!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:54:39 GMT

Hi,

I've just finished my pages introducing the world of Tanabry.  You can read
about Tanabry's history, meet some of the characters, and have a tour of a
mountain.  Here's the address:

http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/castle/castle.html

To those that actually visit: See if you can find out what happened to Sir
Marcus!

Comments are welcome.  I feel that my waterfall isn't very convincing.

Bryan