 Castle / 5242
Re: The World of Tanabry!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:53:21 GMT

Hi Bryan,

Wow... I've been speechless ever since I saw that beautiful mountain!! (Good
excuse for not posting earlier, eh? ;-)

What a *great* design. Using raised baeplates above ground is something that
never occured to me! That probably makes for easier access - no need to use
tiles...
The lake and waterfall look heavenly, man, that looks like that place my mom
used to tell me about when I was little (so I would fall asleep :-)... the use
of vertical plates is extremely simple and surprisingly effective!! Looks much
better than any brick-falls I've ever tried (those look more like I'm dropping
ice cubes, not water! ;-).

The layout of the mountain inside is very sophisticated! I love the motorized
gate, and having a static one is a great idea as well. The garden looks
fabulous, my favorite part of all!
The bedroom(s) seem a tad empty, just a bit low on furniture... :-)
Maybe a few more beds to house some more people? Or some tables for the
soldiers to write letters home? <grin>

The off-limits area is intruiging! Can't wait to see inside...

And I'll be looking forward to hear about Sir Marcus!!

-Shiri
-- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please
forgive slow replies to emails/posts.