 Castle / 5243
5242  |  5244
Subject:
An idea searching for credibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 01:43:27 GMT

I was wondering, how often do lego fans get together and stage mock ( or real
in a plastic sense ) battles. I know half the fun is building the army and the
fortresses, but are there others Lego maniacs who ever feel like putting on
the General's cap and sending the armies bravely into battle? I do. I would
just like to know who else might someday be interested in this. Also, what is
the generally accepted size for an Army? I say about 50- 100 men. Let me know
if anyone has any ideas on this,
- Joe Nicely