 Castle / 3628
Re: Future Themes for Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:18:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Don Herko writes:
King and Queen  jousting knights, wizards, witches, strange animals,
castle with round table, searching for the holy grail, etc.

... Black Knights, the French, Wooden Rabbits, 3-Headed Giants, Holy Hand
Grenades, Ravenous Black Beasts, Enchanters, Coconut halves, Minstrels, Knights
who until recently said "Ni!", and old women beating up cats.

Hmmm... I may need to put together Arthur and his knights in Lego myself after
this.

Tony