 Castle / 3522
  Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

Hey y'all! I was sinking (1) about buying some red ninjas... but I'd like to know some stuff before I do. What does the princess's face look like? Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Any suggestions on which sets I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) As the resident Ninja fanatic...lol... The red Ninja heads are the same as the Gray ninja....male w/ a gray headband... The Ninja princess head is only on the white ninja in 3053 and the japanese kabaya candie polybag/australian box White (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I bought some of the ninja sets recently and was looking at the small dragon printed flap things and noted that they are printed in different directions on opposite sides!cool! i.e.on one side the dragon faces > flip it over and it faces < (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Have you seen these in Australia?!? (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) 4 months ago I traded some parts for the 1st generation ninja sets w/ an AFOL in Australia ...I confused my acquistions...the 2nd generation of Ninja sets that I have came from Japan...not Australia...I am still hoping these appear in box/set (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) wow! I am a fool...I just pulled out a dozen or so of these after reading your post ....I am also happy w/ this...Thanks for pointing that out... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I convinced her to unmask...theres a picture, larger than life, at: (URL) Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Yep, except for the Red Ninja Master, who has a great face hidden under the beard. I used it for (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) there are other advantages for fire fortress! ~ nicest selection of drk grey basic bricks ~ 16x16 brown baseplate ~ 2 brown chains (look rusty) ~ net ~ beard element w/ an old ninja head so cool you won't want to cover it up with the beard. ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) in any way? The Ninja Princess that came in the Emperor's Stronghold I have has very strangely shaped lips. I assumed this was just a bad face design from TLC, but maybe it was only a printing problem. (...) Emperor (...) The Red Ninja Master (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Speaking of bad face design, why does the Ninja Princess have sideburns? This question has plagued me for quite some time. eric (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) lips (...) from (...) Sideburns! Now you're being silly. She just has a short, bobbed cut that covers her ears. There are definite limitations on portraying hircuts on the lego minifig head. Kevin (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Not at all! I only have 2 of that head, one from the Emp. Stronghold and one from a Kabaya ninja set, so I have no desire to alter and possibly mess one up! It's too nice a face to do that to! (...) Yup! Check out my page, under MOCs, "The (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) lips (...) up! (...) Yep, after seeing the picture I agree, it's a really nice face as is. The Ninja Princess I have looks so angry and arrogant! Thanks much for the information. -L (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Bobbed hair? Is this what those stripes are meant to represent on all the Ninja minifigs? I thought it was sideburns. Or are we saying "on the men it's sideburns and on the women it's bobbed hair"? :D eric (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) headband... (...) Hey now, no stealing my ideas! =) Okay, so you have one zombie ninja...I have about 20 of them as one of my CW armies...have an Oriental necromancer with an army of zombie ninja crossbowmen, and a big zombie horseman to lead (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Great minds think alike = ) I only have 1 zombie Ninja... created a character for my Samurai named "Pharo-moto" pictured on my webpage...I had originally used the gray head as a Kabuki-style samurai death mask like on my Maulanaga fig, but I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

I created a "demon ninja" several months ago, using a red ninja, using a Darth Maul head, and replacing the yellow hands with black ones. You can see two of these assisting Craig's Mephisto, riding atop someone's Linux penguin, while attacking one (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) oohh, and they look sooo cool! the eyes positively glow from behind the red cowl! 'lil Mephisto keeps a pair wit him at all times as personal bodygaurds (the lapis royal family is always out to get 'im!) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)