 Castle / 3520 (+20)
  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Well this is the official Gov approved way my name is spelt (ie in my birth cert maybe i should change it to plain old ravi....) a desition follows soon.... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) LOL! I meant the lugnet setup, not your name ;-) I see you did change it... so I guess you got my point anyhow ;-) I need some sleep, sorry if I'm way out of it... :) -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

Hey y'all! I was sinking (1) about buying some red ninjas... but I'd like to know some stuff before I do. What does the princess's face look like? Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Any suggestions on which sets I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) I knew about hinges, but the friction peg/beam was a new one to me. Waitaminnit! Just stick 'em on? Isn't that cheating? I appreciate the feedback and will probably wind up just placing them on top like Eric does. I never woulda' thunk it. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Erik goes to Nihon

I've updated my website (URL) has an adventure in pictures. There is a story coming soon (like all these things the book _is_ better than the movie but I thought" post the pics andsee what people reckon. James from Oz. P.S. Shiri, it's got Red (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) As the resident Ninja fanatic...lol... The red Ninja heads are the same as the Gray ninja....male w/ a gray headband... The Ninja princess head is only on the white ninja in 3053 and the japanese kabaya candie polybag/australian box White (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I bought some of the ninja sets recently and was looking at the small dragon printed flap things and noted that they are printed in different directions on opposite sides!cool! i.e.on one side the dragon faces > flip it over and it faces < (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) {snip} (...) I have been working on an Asian style fishing village to compliment my Ninja fortess project...I am designing my dwellings along a dock at the rear of my fortress...I have been deriving inspiration from the other village pics (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Have you seen these in Australia?!? (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) 4 months ago I traded some parts for the 1st generation ninja sets w/ an AFOL in Australia ...I confused my acquistions...the 2nd generation of Ninja sets that I have came from Japan...not Australia...I am still hoping these appear in box/set (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) wow! I am a fool...I just pulled out a dozen or so of these after reading your post ....I am also happy w/ this...Thanks for pointing that out... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I convinced her to unmask...theres a picture, larger than life, at: (URL) Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Yep, except for the Red Ninja Master, who has a great face hidden under the beard. I used it for (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) Well it did just come out of my head but I must have had inspiration from somewhere I just don't know where it came from deep in the subconcious. Actually this is a little more "hoity toity" than (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

Well, ah reckon that's excellent, mate! :-) I like your method of scanning the 'models'... I can't do that 'cause I have an officeJet scanner (damn HP $*@#&!)... My mavica is nice but it's hard to get a minifig POV picture (it's so big, and the lens (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) there are other advantages for fire fortress! ~ nicest selection of drk grey basic bricks ~ 16x16 brown baseplate ~ 2 brown chains (look rusty) ~ net ~ beard element w/ an old ninja head so cool you won't want to cover it up with the beard. ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) hey, that's the best well to draw inspiration from! (...) (CW side note) mephisto can do that, so perhaps he'll spend a weekend there sometime! ;-) (hiding out from king lapis is more like it.) his tastes tend to run in the extravagant range, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

Cool!!! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FrLxLx.1wI@lugnet.com... (...) pics (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) details. (...) stables look together, and I wish I had enough money to redo my inn in such a large scale. Rob (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) in any way? The Ninja Princess that came in the Emperor's Stronghold I have has very strangely shaped lips. I assumed this was just a bad face design from TLC, but maybe it was only a printing problem. (...) Emperor (...) The Red Ninja Master (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Speaking of bad face design, why does the Ninja Princess have sideburns? This question has plagued me for quite some time. eric (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact