 Castle / 3430
  What sucks

The new lego knights kingdom sub-theme (rather sub-themes, we have the knights and the bull raiders) is absolute crap. Of all the good guy minifigs, we have exactly one mounted non-king, minifig. The big $100 castle has only 8 minifigs. Where are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

Hi Nan, (...) ^^^^^^^^ I wouldn't neccessarily agree. There are some things I dislike about it, but others that I do like. (...) Actually there's another one. A brown mustached knight appears in the two biggest sets. (...) Loooong gone... 6090 had (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) Well my friend i have a solution-DON'T BUILD SETS AS TEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BUILT-it was this realisation which really stopped juniorisation from gettionnfto me Ravi (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

Ravi, (...) Indeed. I have bought a few small ones of the new castle, but parted them out. The last range I built fully is the SW sets, but they will be destroyed soon as well! Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) Bzzz Wrong Answer. go to brickshelf and get the instructions for the blacksmiths shop. i believe that it also has an alternare model. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) And so does the 4.5v train that I have. And no, I'm not going to dig up the set number cause the honda website is eating enough resources as it is. Stupid honda website. (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) to (...) IIRC (...) There are lots of sets that have *complete* instructions for alternate models... This one, OTOH, has just a few pics that in regular TLC instructions would take about ten steps if not twenty... sorta like the 'adult kits' (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) You can always just box up your c*** and send it to me. (I pay all the shipping and avoid an extra garbage bag on the curb in front of your house) I am thankful that Lego still does castle. You we probably too young to remember, but Lego (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) Well like some of the others have mentioned I don't really care about the sets. I don't think I have a single 2000 set still built. I do build all Star Wars and Castle sets at least once before I dismantal them and sort them in my parts bins. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Jr. pros/cons (Re: What sucks)

(...) --snip-- (...) i'm going to agree and disagree with this. the whole negative thing toward jr. is that the parts LIMIT the builder's possibilities. take five 1x6x1 bricks versus one 1x6x5 wall element. between the two which will provide you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) I remember, thats one reason I went into my short "Dark Ages" (...) I think it is obvious that the new sets are aimed for smaller kids. My favorite set, the 6085 Black Monarchs Castle, came with twelve minifgs and no special pieces except for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) And wall pieces. Everybody always forgets about them when talking about POOPs, but really...why not just bricks and arches? J (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) Well... this is no excuse for them, (I don't like them) but they *can't* be made out of other pieces, unlike the definition of POOP (Piece [that could/should be made] Of Other Pieces). OTOH, the wall pieces are DEFINITELY SPUDs (Single Purpose (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) I like the Knights Kingdom overall, there always seems to parts of things that every person doesn't like, but that's personal taste mostly. Some things are bad, stupid or just unpopular (i.e. timmy). I think the figs are very good in this (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)