 Castle / 3396
Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:55:28 GMT

Hmmm...that's an idea.  I just got a couple more skeletons and heads from
Night Lord's Castle sets, so maybe I can use the two spare skulls with some
white hands.  What I'm going to do with the mummy-head ninjas is just use red
hands, so they're wearing gloves.  (The Stingray heads are cool, since they
have red eyes AND yellow skin, so I don't need to change hands on them.  But
I'll only have about 4 of them in the army.)

Aaron

In lugnet.castle, Chris Roy writes:
  Well if they're going to be undead ninjas you may want to use white hands • to
simulate bone hands where the flesh has rotten/fallen off.

Chris