 Castle / 3393
Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:

I think "Alpha Draconis" (the 'leader' of the UFO sets) had dark grey hands? I
tried to check the pics in the pause guide but it's not really easy to see...
I'll have to check again tonight when I go home...

Huh, it's possible.  I have to admit I wasn't paying much attention during the
UFO days.  I was going on other people's statements about the hands.

Good luck getting 15 Boba Fetts at a reasonable price, though. :D

Yep.. this UFO guy only came in the two most expensive sets of UFO-- and
considering that Boba Fett is 19.99 and the UFO sets are each more than twice
that much (unless you find a sale!), it's even MORE difficult!

Hmm.  Actually, you might find it easier/cheaper to get the UFO fig.  After
all, someone who bought the UFO sets for parts might sell them and Alpha
Draconis doesn't have the cult of personality behind him that Boba Fett does.
:D

eric