 Castle / 3390
Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Hines writes:
Hey Eric, glad the deal made you happy!  I had a great weekend as well...went
to Mike Poindexter's on Saturday and my first BayLUG meeting on Sunday and
made some very nice trades.  In addition to the other online trades I
received, I got:

3 Majistos
An island baseplate
A bunch of grey and black castle wall pieces
A few brown wooden walls
A big BAG of red and blue slopes for roof building
Several more ninjas (From Eric)

To tell you the truth I have shied away from trading until recently.  Now I
love it.  In general both parties get something they really want while giving
up something that either they don't use a lot of or just don't need at all.

The best part is that it is all done at a very low cost because about all you
end up spending is the shipping which on small lots is minimal.

So yes I am very happy about the trade and I think you were happy too so in the
end we both made out very well.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group