 Castle / 3395
3394  |  3396
Subject:
A good day in Shiri's Castle world
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:20:45 GMT

--No, I'm not kidding--

I actually doubled my foot-soldiers legion today!
Not too hard, considering it only consisted of 7 guys 'till now. But still,
impressive - for me. I now have 18 foot soldiers, comprising of:
-7 spearmen: scale mail torso, blue legs, blue arms, needs-shave-badly face
and grey flare helmet. Each holds a spear and a RK triangle shield.
-7 swordsmen: red RK torso w/blue arms, blue legs, smiley face and black
helmet (I'm missing two helmets). Each holds a sword and a KK shield (I'm also
missing two KK shields - easy to fix, 4811s here I come ;-)
-4 archers: white RK torso w/blue arms, blue legs, smiley face and bullet
helm, + quiver and bow.

I also have five knights (KK soldiers on horses), a legion leader (blue-
armored samurai w/bat-lord face and caged helmet) and the knights leader -
Prince Franz in full-fledged (european :) armor.

I know this is small for most of you (like Pawel and his armies page, or Dave
"I only have 100 crusaders" Eaton ;) but it's big for me, and it's growing.

LMKWYT.

-Shiri