 Castle / 3392
Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron Hines writes:

I also got my first mummy head and two stingray heads, to start converting my
red ninjas into evil/undead ones! =)  If only I could find dark grey hands to
match the mummy heads (I'm getting 15 more of them soon!)

Boba Fett has Dark Grey hands.  As far as I know, he's the first instance of
them, though.

I think "Alpha Draconis" (the 'leader' of the UFO sets) had dark grey hands? I
tried to check the pics in the pause guide but it's not really easy to see...
I'll have to check again tonight when I go home...

Good luck getting 15 Boba Fetts at a reasonable price, though. :D

Yep.. this UFO guy only came in the two most expensive sets of UFO-- and
considering that Boba Fett is 19.99 and the UFO sets are each more than twice
that much (unless you find a sale!), it's even MORE difficult!

eric

DaveE