 Castle / 3225
Re: This little dwarf went to the market...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:

Didn't Franklin Cain do some dwarves?

Yup...
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/dwarves.jpg"  :-)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
         ^^^^^^^
Oh, do you play "that @$^$# card game", too?  ;-)
Check out "http://members.tripod.com/fcain/mtg/valko_war.html",
if you're interested.  I have not yet posted a copy
of the rejection letter WOTC sent me, but I've been meaning to.
(Please direct any comments on this second matter
to "lugnet.off-topic.fun".  Thnx.)

Thanks,
Franklin