 Castle / 4484
4483  |  4485
Subject:
Roborider's 'berd (was:This little dwarf went to the market)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 01:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:

Set 8510 (Lava) looks like it has black halberds and I don't recall ever
seeing them in black before.

No, unfortunately, they are regular Dark Gray Halberds.  :(

Having just seen a lava roborider in the um,. ABS I can report the halberds
are indeed black. The Roboriders were in a roadshow display at the local
shopping centre, dispite the fact that they're not due in stores for another
two months.

JamesfromOz (who's surprised at the size of the canisters the riders come in)

P.S. The spears and katanas look ok too.