 Castle / 4507
Re: This little dwarf went to the market...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 03:04:50 GMT

1 - Kefka Komplex!!(2)
2 - I wonder if anyone will get that...

Well, I didn't, so an explanation would be nice... :-)

-Shiri

In FFIII (Final Fantasy III for those that lack taste) When your about to
fight the main-I'm-gonna-toast-your-butt-boss-guy, you hear his wicked • laugh
OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I almost cut the sytem off it got so annoying...

Or FFVI in Japan, and it was rereleased for the Playstation as FFVI as well.
I own both, FFIII for the Super Nintendo, and now FFVI for the Playstation,
ugh! Anyway, Kefka was a great EVIL enemy, "You sound like chapters out of a
self-help booklet." : )

FUT off-topic.fun

Scott S.
--