 Castle / 3218
Re: This little dwarf went to the market...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 06:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Way back when the year 2000 catalogs were released (was that just half a year
ago?!) there was a mention of the trans. blue spears that are supposed to
appear in 8511, a yet-to-be-released set.

It's a shame those spears are only coming in the Roboriders sets... Those sets
are just weird and the most non-LEGO, LEGO products I've ever seen.  Set 8509
(Swamp) has some green Katana swords which look kinda cool.  Set 8510 (Lava)
looks like it has black halberds and I don't recall ever seeing them in black
before.  I'd hate to waste money on those sets just for the cool castle theme
weapons, but I've bought stuff like that before just for a certain parts
(stupid freestyle table set because it came with the green wizard hat, etc.,
etc.) so maybe I'll crack under pressure and get some. ;-)

~Nathan