 Castle / 3213
Re: This little dwarf went to the market...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 05:03:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Monsters are another story.  >:)  Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!(1)

1 - Kefka Komplex!!(2)
2 - I wonder if anyone will get that...

Well, I didn't, so an explanation would be nice... :-)

The villain (named Kefka) from the video game Final Fantasy VI (III here in the
US) always laughed like that.  My neighbor and I noticed that other videogame
villains began to laugh like that, too, so we started calling it the KEfka
Komplex.  :)  There is a similar related condition called the Thanatos Complex
(named for the Villain in Secret of Mana), where the laugh comes out as
Gwahahahahahaha.  :)

So, there you have it, the history of the Kefka Komplex.  :)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/