 Castle / 3224
Re: Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:12:12 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Wilson,

Welcome to lugnet!

Umm...  Ditto!  :)

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
Hello, I am new to this site and this is my first post. [...] Anyways, I was
wondering if anyone could tell me how I join Castle World?   I e-mailed a
picture of my signature character to Paul, but he hasn't responded.  If
you're busy Paul, I understand.  But if someone could fill me in on this, I
would be thankful.

If you mean Pawel - well, I know for a fact he has Midterms right now... :-)
I'm sure he'll post the stuff whenever he has time, don't worry.

That could explain why he hasn't gotten back to me yet either :)

Also known as Not-quite Pure Hell Week.(1)  :)

totally agreed!!! Though ours aren't till next week... We must have
started a week later than Pawel, One nice thing is they gave us tomorrow
and friday off before they start grilling our brains! then again, this
could be a bad thing... we might not find time to study!!!  Especially
since some of us would like to build something interesting instead of
reading a bunch of books!

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"

1 - That is reserved for Finals Week.  :)

Wishing Pawel good luck on his tests!

Tamy

--
Keep on Bricken'