 Castle / 300
Re: New Castle site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:17:24 GMT

I am insanly jealous of anyone who can accomplish such a feat.  I lack the
vision and being in the service the space to set about such a
project...BRAVO.  I have many sets and many figures, but my castles are right
out of the box.  One day, my boys (now 3, 2, and 1 yr old) and I will set
about setting up our castle world.

Maybe by then TLG will have new or reissue the old castle sets.

bring back the castles

don

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I've finally got some time to put a little bit of my castle together
(Strombrachter).  Check it out and let me know what you think (warning - quite
few pictures).

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

I've tried to do a few things (like have an Inn, a blacksmith, a butcher, a
barrel maker, and a Catherdral) differently this time (instead of focusing on
the Keep itself.  Anyhow, all suggestions, comments, flames, etc are welcome!

-- pn