 Castle / 301
Re: New Castle site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I've finally got some time to put a little bit of my castle together
(Strombrachter).  Check it out and let me know what you think (warning - quite
few pictures).

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

I've tried to do a few things (like have an Inn, a blacksmith, a butcher, a
barrel maker, and a Catherdral) differently this time (instead of focusing on
the Keep itself.  Anyhow, all suggestions, comments, flames, etc are welcome!

-- pn

Wow! That is a BIG castle! I love it! I think someone asked already, but how
big is it in terms of area? It looks like it's around 4-5 feet wide! Quite
astounding! Any future plans for improving it? (not that it needs improvement!)

DaveE