 Castle / 2989
Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:33:58 GMT

I have got a good start on whole huge region for castle world.  It
contains 3 surface kingdoms that I will be writing about and one
subterrainian kingdom for the arachnis.  I would actually like to
recruit nieghbors for the edges of my map and regions of my map I am not
going to be writing about.  I will go ahead and post a sample of my main
map (which is far from complete) and a closeup of one 32x32 plate
section of the map in the deep desert.  Anyway, I think it is just a
matter of figuring out how to mesh the kingdoms together based on mutual
consent of the neighbors.  I will put up the graphics at
www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/models.htm under Map Samples.  I am doing the
map in POVRay, but I may do some detail editing in LDraw and port it
over if that is easier.  Anyway, I will also put up some info.
describing my kingdoms.  None are agressive and warlike so will not
bother the neighbors much :}

Timbo