 Castle / 2779
Re: [CW] Domain Name, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:33:10 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

Oh yeah. I forgot to answer your actual question.

So my question is ... should I put them on e-bay (along with a few other
items), or should I offer a straight sale fundraiser?  I think I will put
two more lots up for grabs
after I decide what I should do ...

Anyway, I think maybe a LUGNET auction (or maybe using Mike Stanley's
BRICKS@Guarded-Inn.com) would be the best idea.  Or at least heavy publicity
here on LUGNET.  It would be good if we had a lot of cool stuff on the CW
website to show people what they were supporting, too!

Er, not that there isn't cool stuff there now.  I meant a really solid
starting base, with like an example realm, and the map and all that.  So that
people have a good sense that this project is really happening and isn't going
to just fizzle out.

I've been talking to a few people, and I
think we'll be able to have a self-updating page somewhere in the near
future (summer?).

How do you mean, self-updating?  As in, I could log in somehow and put my
stuff directly on the CW server, without going through you?  I'm sure that'd
save you work...8)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m