 Castle / 2685 (+10)
  HawkLord has an update

Hello, everyone! I gave the address for my new page for Lego creations in my Survey reply, and I see that several of you have already taken a look at it. Thanks for the visit, I just updated my page with lots of new images. I'm afraid that they (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Informal review of 6038: Wolfpack Renegades

(...) Quiver. As for the LEGO bow being a longbow...well...kin...ortamaybe. Its hard to tell with selective compression. The English longbow was as tall as the user - much too large to be used from horseback (1) - but the WW Indians don't seem to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Hats

(...) Removing the 'flare' from a 'vader' helm would make an acceptable nasal helm, much like those used by Vikings and Normans alike. Normans would often wear a mail coif underneath this helm to protect their necks, shoulders, and all of their head (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: HawkLord has an update

Wow, cool! I can't write long (multitudes of homework) but that looks really nice! Anyone have an extra yellow parrot so I can make that cool staff? ;) -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: HawkLord has an update

(...) Its a great start! I like all your different mages! I'd suggest when you scan the minifigs, you make a fram and stand them on it. That is how I scanned my minifigs (see the link at the end of the message). Keep up the good work! Jeff "You (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: HawkLord has an update

(...) So that's how you got that nice, flat look! I was wondering how you managed that... -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Now I have a dilemna...

(...) I went there today during "lunch" :) They had a bunch of these left. I got four. (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) CW (...) It depends on how you do it. If you have a link or a pic that people can click to get music, it's fine. If, however, the music just starts, that's the fastest way to make me hit the 'back' button, and never return. $0.02 James (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) click (...) LOL! I'll keep that in mind - wouldn't wanna lose valueable viewers! -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) If the person viewing can control it, then it may be good for the mood, but if they cannot, forget it;) When Dan Jezek had his castle (which has since been lost), whenever I went to his site, it would be a race between my connection and my (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact