 Castle / 244
  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) Well, under that definition, the answer is no. I don't. You haven't provided enough context either. Are you buying, selling, or what? What condition are we talking? I told you what I would expect to pay based on my evaluation of the market, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) I'm not going to "get you" but I don't "get you", what do you mean in this context by "jaded"? Bored with Lego? No way. I just have been sitting on the floor oohing and ahhing over the shipment Sproat caused to arrive on my doorstep. I think I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) Again, thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate the effort, but... It was utterly useless. I don't care about venue (I only cited eBay because that was a convenient place to look). In fact, they are usually but not always on the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) Perhaps you should clarify your request as much as you can-- - Why are you looking for a "reasonable price"? Are you looking to buy? To sell? Or just curious? - Reasonable for who? I might think a reasonable price is $50, someone else might (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) Doesn't matter. It's immaterial to the question. (...) Insufficient results available to me. If someone knows, great. If not, oh well. If lots of people respond, I have a better idea of what's reasonable. (...) matters (...) See Larry's answer (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) above (...) Condition? Speculative. Just in case someone offers it today, but equally so I can sell one tomorrow on the off chance that the preceeding happens in time for the latter. But more likely in case those Forestmen came traipsing (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) Alright I got a possible suggestion, save a few hundred bucks. Buy the important yellow slope bricks from me <g> at a greatly reduced price, download the instructions, and then recreate the castle from the stock pile of parts you already have. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) If you ever require therapy along those lines, let me know. I have a few ideas on how to help you out. Chris (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

Thanks for the thought but that position is already filled by Josette, and my kids Taya and Nik... they do a pretty good job of keeping me separated from my money. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

Hi John, and welcome to Lugnet(tm)... you've come to the right place! If you have those yellow slopes in quantity, put them up for auction in market.auction... you'd be amazed at the feeding frenzy that will cause. I know I'd bid 4 or 5 each and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price?

(...) Not to press my silly beggary, but you wouldn't want to risk spoiling your kids... Chris (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)