 Castle / 21725 (-20)
  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) Stacy and I can't wait for this set. I love the collection of rare and exciting pieces such as the turkey and the new cows. As was mentioned above, this set answers a lot of the desires of the Castle fans. LEGO has taken a great first step in (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) LEGO Medieval Village set #10193 will be available January 2009. LEGO.com and LEGO Brand retail stores will carry the set. USD $99.99 1,601 pcs. -Abner (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

Wow!!!! That set looks like it's going to be an instant favorite. I'm thrilled to finally see cows! Any word on when this set is going to be available? Andrew (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) WOW!! all I can say is WOW!! I won't use the bley but EVERYTHING else is just....WOW!! (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

Looks suitably impressive and answers a long, long, list of desires from castle fans. Great to see! Now if only it wasn't bley (sorry, can't help myself ; ) Thanks for posting and God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

Last night at BrickCon, LEGO unveiled their latest amazing set much to the delight of all present. We were told to keep it hush hush until noon (Pacific time) but (URL) was given special 3-hour exclusive preview rights - see their article for full (...) (16 years ago, 4-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !!

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

If it's amazing inspiring and a model to copy it's got to be Jojo As always fantastic work Yaron (16 years ago, 28-Sep-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

A late congrats post. This is some excellent work JoJo. Brilliantly lavish landscaping, a nice integrated dwelling, well furnished, some nice construction details, and an all round well scaled MOC. Very good work! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) Oh, I've read all the Asterix albums, and we do have megalith tombs in Sweden too, it's just that my brain didn't see it as that :-) I still want your model! When will it be available from Lego? :-) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

Hello! Thanks for the praise! (...) Yes, it's a barrow (giant's grave). The design of it was very much inspired by pictures in Asterix comic books. I admit for thos not familiar with these comics it's hard to detect. Bye Jojo (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) Do not forget the great lighting, it gives great picture! (16 years ago, 23-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) Wow. There's so much to see here. I've been away for a while, and I was just beginning to wonder if there was still life in Castle. It's nice to see something to strive towards... I love the house (lots of small plates in there, looks very (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) I often wonder, if I were a minifig, where I'd want to live. I think I just discovered the perfect place. Absolutely lovely!! JohnG, GMLTC (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) Wonderful MOC! I want one :-) Lot's of trees, lots of detail - one could spend quite a long time finding all the 'little things' you've added to make this so great. But I must confess I thought the barrow(?) was some prehistoric animal, or an (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) LUGNET for 10 years). Bravo! Those mushrooms are a stroke of genius! -Chris Gray (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest

(...) Beautiful work Jojo! That's some serious treeage. The balanced bolders are nice touch. And I love the deer! (I may have to copy those at some point.) -Hendo (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Gronlif’s Magic Forest

Hello! Gronlif is the green wizard in the order. So he dwells deep in the forest – no surprise. (URL) = Link>> This MOC features various trees, a magic tree called Knarz amongst them, Gronlif’s hut, a stable for his crock Crock (That’s his horse’s (...) (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Gronlif’s Magic Forest

Hello! Gronlif is the green wizard in the order. So he dwells deep in the forest – no surprise. (URL) = Link>> This MOC features various trees, a magic tree called Knarz amongst them, Gronlif’s hut, a stable for his crock Crock (That’s his horse’s (...) (16 years ago, 19-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) The emails bounced because a year or more ago, Classic-Castle died, the server crashed and deleted all the setup files. We had backed up our files, but we lost several weeks of forum posts, and all the email addresses needed to be set up (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

What are these spare parts you speak of? Aren't all parts of equal value? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact