 Castle / 21714
Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

Gronlif is the green wizard in the order. So he dwells deep in the forest – no surprise.

Pic = Link

Wow. There’s so much to see here. I’ve been away for a while, and I was just beginning to wonder if there was still life in Castle. It’s nice to see something to strive towards...

I love the house (lots of small plates in there, looks very nice), the sunflowers are clever. Green Armor, Helmet and spear? Drat. I’ll have to find out when I missed out on that... Very complete kitchen... the chains over the fire are a nice touch. Nice use of brown technic lift-arms where the horse’s food is kept. Bee hives. :-) The mushrooms are brilliant. I like the pink... uh... squirrel? and the other animals, very nice.

The trees are fantastic... even one with shelf fungus growing on it!?

Beautiful.

-Andy Lynch Lugnet Member 189 -hopefully back from a minor dark age.