 Castle / 21717
Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:57:38 GMT

Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler wrote:
Yes, it's a barrow (giant's grave). The design of it was very much
inspired by pictures in Asterix comic books. I admit for thos not
familiar with these comics it's hard to detect.

Oh, I've read all the Asterix albums, and we do have megalith tombs in
Sweden too, it's just that my brain didn't see it as that :-)

I still want your model! When will it be available from Lego?
:-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm