 Castle / 21716
Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:33:04 GMT

Hello!

Thanks for the praise!

But I must confess I thought the barrow(?) was some prehistoric animal, or
an alien spaceship (in army camouflage, no less). In
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/zauberwald/20.jpg it
looks like there is a door in the right stone/leg.

Yes, it's a barrow (giant's grave). The design of it was very much inspired by
pictures in Asterix comic books. I admit for thos not familiar with these comics
it's hard to detect.

Bye
Jojo