 Castle / 21712
Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:20:32 GMT

Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler wrote:

Gronlif is the green wizard in the order. So he dwells deep in the
forest – no surprise.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=333712
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/zauberwald/thumb/01.jpg_thumb.jpg
Pic = Link>>

Wonderful MOC! I want one :-)

Lot's of trees, lots of detail - one could spend quite a long time finding
all the 'little things' you've added to make this so great.

But I must confess I thought the barrow(?) was some prehistoric animal, or
an alien spaceship (in army camouflage, no less). In
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/zauberwald/20.jpg it
looks like there is a door in the right stone/leg.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm