 Castle / 21708
21707  |  21709
Subject:
Gronlif’s Magic Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:25:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

Gronlif is the green wizard in the order. So he dwells deep in the forest – no surprise.

Pic = Link

This MOC features various trees, a magic tree called Knarz amongst them, Gronlif’s hut, a stable for his crock Crock (That’s his horse’s name), a giant’s grave (of which Gronlif claims the giant burried there was one of his own ancestors), as well as a glade of sight with a seeing stone.

Bye­­­
Jojo