 Castle / 21028
Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:06:22 GMT

Sorry about the delay, but I had a lot of things to do, and it took a while to get the pictures, edit them and rename them, and then upload them.  I had difficulty getting exactly what I wanted, it is an inexpensive camera, and close ups just don’t work.  Any way, here is the link, once more and here are some deep links till the folder is public.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/statue_of_a_long_dead_king_2.jpg
Here is a statue of a long dead King by the Western Gate holding his sword and a
torch.  To tell the truth the head is UGLY, so I was curious if any one had a
better idea of how to do a head of about that size.  Any help much appreciated.
I like the chain mail and the torch, but the head needs something else.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/high_lord_amras_nenharma.jpg
Here is a picture of the main character from one of my stories, High Lord Amras
Nenharma.  The main character from my other story is High Lord Sir. Valdimir of
Tarhadis. Pictured here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/valdimir_of_tarhardis.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/conroy_house.jpg
Here is the out side of the wizard Conroy’s house.  I’ll give absolutely nothing
to whoever can first name what set his house was modified from.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/the_raised_part_of_the_river_outpost.jpg
This is part of a river out post, designed so there could be a relaxing place to
have meetings, notice how the raised part is only supported by its own stairs.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/trebuchet_firing.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-detail/trebuchet.jpg
Here are a couple shots of the Trebuchet; the first one is of it firing.  (In
the folder is a picture of all of the contents in the counter weight)

Here are the over all specifications on my set up.  80 studs deep, 224 studs
long, and 44 and 2/3 bricks tall and lots of pieces. Thanks for all of your
comments and I’m still willing to take pictures of whatever you want and post
them.
                                   --Kevin W. §

P.S.  I figured out how to put pictures on my post, but I did not know if there
was a way to resize them or not, because it came up huge?