 Castle / 21013
21012  |  21014
Subject:
Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:11:17 GMT

     Well as I said I would I have uploaded some pictures of my siege engines.
The folder is not public yet

( http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=LordAmras )

however, you can look at the other pictures I have, I'm still looking for
comments, and I have a few deep links to some of the Siege Engines.  I'll be
looking for comments on these as well, Thanks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-under-siege/an_orc_catapult_-as_ugly_as_posible-.jpg
An Orc catapult this one had two purposes, 1. to work and 2. to be as ugly as
possible, I think I was successful in both areas.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-under-siege/the_trebuchet.jpg
My Trebuchet has had a lot of work on it, and I I'm quite pleased with it.  It
can fire a Rock Rader bolder about 15 feet, the counter balance is full of
rocks, coins, steel balls ect.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-under-siege/siege_tower_at_the_castle_wall.jpg
My Siege Tower in battle

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Castle-under-siege/siege_tower_side.jpg
Another shot of the siege tower.

Anyways, I'm looking for comments, and I'm willing to take and post pictures of
whatever you like, thanks.

                --Kevin W. §