 Castle / 21018
Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joe Butler wrote:

I agree with, Jake. That while this is a very nice MOC with lots of detail, it
is hard to pick up on some of that detail from the sky angle views looking down.
I for one would like to see more ground level shots around your bridge. And
perhaps some shots from inside the castle looking out. I too have had lots of
difficulty taking good pictures, of my lego's as they are set up on my pool
table in my basement. Lighting is my biggest problem, well that and the
background, if it isn't neutral enough it tends to obscure the details of the
edges of my pics. I did enjoy the siege engines very much, and would like to see
the trebuchet fire in person. that would be soo coooool.

Joe.

     Once again thank-you so much for all of the comments, I will take some
closser pictures (I'll see what I can do, my cammera is not that great realy
close) and I have a ton of posterbords, so I can put those behind it, so I can
have a solid white background.  However, It may be a couple of days before I can
get the pictues up, because I have to work, and my dad has the cammera right
now.  Anyway, thanks for all of the helpful comments

                            --Kevin W. §