 Castle / 21029
21028  |  21030
Subject:
Lord of the Rings figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 05:03:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I took some pictures of my LOTR figures, mostly to show my custom bodies for the figures. I’ve seen some great custom figures, some with great detail that I love, but I wanted to do ones that looked more like official figures. I have a couple of pictures of the figures in actual snow from a couple of winters ago. Well I hope that you enjoy it, as always, I’m looking for what people think. Her is the like to my Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=LordAmras

--Kevin W.