 Castle / 21013
  Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)

Well as I said I would I have uploaded some pictures of my siege engines. The folder is not public yet ( (URL) ) however, you can look at the other pictures I have, I'm still looking for comments, and I have a few deep links to some of the Siege (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)

I really like what you are doing here. It seems to be an impressive set-up with lots of play value as well as fine lego modelling. I especially like the double drawbridge that allows ships to pass under. I like how you suspended them from the two (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)

(...) Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate that. I think it still has some good play value, but the look is more important to me. (Like mine has a back wall, cough cough) I like the drawbridge as well; I need to make it a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)

(...) I agree with, Jake. That while this is a very nice MOC with lots of detail, it is hard to pick up on some of that detail from the sky angle views looking down. I for one would like to see more ground level shots around your bridge. And perhaps (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)

(...) Once again thank-you so much for all of the comments, I will take some closser pictures (I'll see what I can do, my cammera is not that great realy close) and I have a ton of posterbords, so I can put those behind it, so I can have a solid (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Under Siege (Formaly Known As The Royal Knight's Castle)

Sorry about the delay, but I had a lot of things to do, and it took a while to get the pictures, edit them and rename them, and then upload them. I had difficulty getting exactly what I wanted, it is an inexpensive camera, and close ups just don’t (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)