 Castle / 20849
Re: BrickFest 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 23:40:36 GMT

Here is a new item for thought. (I’m big on games so how about this) We could
have a contest for the viewer where we ask them to answer questions on an entry
form then draw a winner from the ones that have all the right answers. It would
be something like looking at the MOCs and finding the answers to the questions
or it could be like a where is Waldo game. Perhaps a mix of the two. Something
that would get people looking and talking.

Hello,

I just want to say real quick, I think that is a smashing idea and will
definitely boost the audience's appreciation of the detail and work put in, as
well as their paying attention to such things. This idea sounds positive and has
real merit to it. It will make the people who come to Brikfest enjoy it a little
bit more and a little less "hands off" though it is still hands off.

-Avery

P.S. yes, I know I am just a lurker and a future castle wanna-be, but when I ran
across this post, I had to shout out that this is a positive idea.