 Castle / 20825 (-20)
  Re: Minas Tirith scenes

(...) Very nice work. The city gates are quite large and look like they could withstand some punishment. One nit, I don't think the arch & slope combination works, I think it would look better if you just went with slopes for the whole thing. The (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Minas Tirith scenes

Hi all, "So, Bruce, why haven't you updated your Lord of the Rings story in over a year?" "Well, I keep getting distracted by other things, but I have been building sections of Minas Tirith off and on." Well, I've been alluding to these for quite a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

(big ol' snip) As a castle outsider (I've built very little in the theme, although some days I think it would really be fun), I have to say that as Ken said, the castle layout at BF04 was almost too big. What I thought it really lacked was nice (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

(...) I can't help here as BrickFest'04 was my first and only Brick event, but I do hope to make it to BrickFest'05. (...) Reading the responses on the Classic Castle site, I know there was concern with last years setup being too large to the point (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Theed Hangar Prototype

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics...> AC (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Captain Blackhole has a new home, Blackskull Fortress

Captain Blackhole, the meanest pirate ever to ply the seven spaceways, has a new home. Notable is that, at the time it was built, it had at least one of every computer listed as the .space computer of the month in it. See if you can spot them all :) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Some castle-related minifigs, and a method to make custom banners

Hi Isaac Sorry for the delayed reply - I missed seeing your post when I was zipping through the newsgroups last week. (...) Interesting that you should see them that way, since (as I've mentioned to you before in private correspondence) my modelling (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  BrickFest 2005!

Lords and Ladies, knights and peasants, As you may have seen, BrickFest2005 has been officially announced for the 12th to the 14th of August. I'm as excited as I know many of you must be! I hope to see many familiar faces as well as new ones. You (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Fountain

(URL) AC (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: LEGO changes the Minifig helmet again?

(...) I checked out my own Rascus (the red guy) helmet and compared it to an older motorcycle helmet and I see no difference what so ever. Regarding the floppiness, all of my KK2 helmets (barbie blue, green and red) were floppy from the start, and I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  LEGO changes the Minifig helmet again?

I'm looking for some independant confirmation on something I just discovered. Has anyone else already pointed this out? I was playing around with a KK2 Knight, specifically the red one, putting his visor on some different colored helmets, when I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Some castle-related minifigs, and a method to make custom banners

Hi Norbert, Again, I'm amazed both by the time & dedication you put into your art, as well as the stunning results you were able to achieve in the end. Your knights reminded me of a set of lead figures I used to have sitting on my desk many years (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Some castle-related minifigs, and a method to make custom banners

Hello everyone I thought I would spotlight a few castle-related custom minifigures of mine that were recently put up on Brickshelf. These are very old MOCs, dating back at least a decade, but they've only recently had their pictures taken. I've (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom) !!

  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) It looks like a lot of the links on the left (in the castle section) lead to thumbnails, not full images. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) Sorry, forgot the link. I've been sorta brain dead lately. Ugh. (URL) Pictures and Report> Jason Spears | (URL) House of Bricks> | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(4 URLs) MichLUG was invited to display and run games at the Foundation Gaming Convention in Lansing, Michigan. The event ran from April 1st till April 3rd. Peter Guenther ran (URL) BrickQuest> and (URL) BrickMech>, while I ran (URL) Brick Battles>. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

  I just keep churning them out...

(2 URLs) Please let me know what you think! -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Bulls Palace (Exterior)

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics...> AC (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Happy Easter .Castle

Hi all, A slightly late but still heart-felt Happy Easter to all .Castle faithfull... God Bless You, Nathan (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jasper the troll

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Wightwick wrote: A whole bunch of stuff that people have long since forgotten Well, I finally got around to building Jasper some new, slightly stronger, legs and have taken some new pictures of Jasper in a number of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact