 Castle / 20825
Re: Minas Tirith scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Minas Tirith scenes a live link on my website. Chapters are still a ways off, as I still have to build and photograph the throne room, tombs of the kings, Pelannor fields, and a couple of minor locations. Anyway, check these out.

Very nice work. The city gates are quite large and look like they could withstand some punishment. One nit, I don’t think the arch & slope combination works, I think it would look better if you just went with slopes for the whole thing. The two tudor dormers at angles look great.

I like the variety of buildings in the street scenes. Making the street as patchwork as the buildings was a nice touch. The fountain looks good. Your citizens are placed nicely, it’s a bustle of activity. I really like that the walls tower over the houses. (Even if the walls appear to be built of lesser quality materials. :P )

I like the white tree. Forgive me, my tolkien lore is rusty.

Jason Spears | House of Bricks | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB