 Castle / 20806
Re: Jasper the troll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Wightwick wrote: A whole bunch of stuff that people have long since forgotten

Well, I finally got around to building Jasper some new, slightly stronger, legs and have taken some new pictures of Jasper in a number of different action poses. Pictures can be found in the old gallery, here.

Also included in that folder is a subfolder showing a bit of a battle between Jasper and Vladek (sort of one-sided, since Jasper is about twice as tall as Vladek).

Somebody pointed out that they thought that Jasper and Vladek would probably be on the same side. Maybe so, but the only other KK Large Figure I have is Santis, and I used parts of him in Jasper’s construction.