 Castle / 20151
Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bryan Wong wrote:

Along the same lines of Felix’ posting:

   Looks comical

   Looks accurate

I’m sure kids will find both equally fun to play with. But maybe not us AFOLs.

sigh

-Bryan

It depends on how you approach it: here’s my version of the purple knight from the above.

Admittedly, I’d have prefered some grays or blacks for the armor and helmets, but honestly at this point, I’m hoping the Barbie Blue knight proves monstrously unpopular so I can get it cheap and paint the armor to my own taste. I think what annoys me more is that the torsos are completely bare.

-->Bruce<--