 Castle / 20152
Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hi Felix,

While I agree with your general premise, I disagree on your examples. I actually really dislike the black/light gray color scheme of Black Knight’s Castle,

Ha! I’ll count you as not a very big fan of my work then... Castle Saldaar Tower of the Mystic Stone Green Wizard’s Tower

;^)

The Black Knights black/light grey scheme always seemed a bit more evil to me, which is why I guess its always appealed to my building style.

Felix