 Castle / 20153
Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:43:21 GMT

I think you have to keep in mind Lego is going after the kids... not you.

Yes, I've used that line a number of times, myself.  I'll respond with a big "No
duh."

But, this thread has gone off in a number of directions that I wasn't orignally
intending to hit on.  My point is as simple as the thread title.  The sets are
an eye-sore.  I'm no expert on sales and marketing and the like.  Time will tell
how well this line does.  Even if it does well, its still ugly.

I don't doubt anything you said is true, Mark.  Now lets see if they can produce
something that is as successful with the kids and is still aesthetically
pleasing.  I don't think that would be a difficult accomplishment.

Felix