 Off-Topic / Debate / 24612
Re: Knights' Kingdom™ is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:15:22 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
   In lugnet.dear-lego, David Gregory wrote:
   The 2004 castle sets resemble Playmobile on acid much to closely to be considered good sets; they are eyesores. >>

David “Fuzzy” Gregory

David, I disagree completely with you here. Playmobil may not be able to make actual construction toys, but one thing they can do, is make VERY nice and real looking castles. The new Lego Knights Kingdom sets neither look nice, nor resembles anything from the real world, so comparing these to Playmobil is a crime against Playmobil - this said by an avid Lego fan.

Sorry about that; I didn’t mean to rip on Playmobil. I do think they’re a nice toy, just not as fun as LEGO. That’s why I added the “on acid” part.