 Castle / 20112
Re: Sheik's Oasis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:29:39 GMT

Hello Bruce,
It's reaaly good to hear from you.  Thanks for the compliments.  I've missed
building, but I definately tried to keep current with the Lugnet happenings.  I
do have a question about your move to Ozbricks, has that been a good decision
long term for you? and are you satisfied wit h the results.  Oh and BTW I like
your Mumakil!  Jon