 Castle / 20090
Re: Sheik's Oasis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:45:31 GMT

Hi Jon.

Welcome back!  It's been too long since we've got a new Obi-Juan MOC.  I
especially like the details above this gate:
and the way you used technic beams to get the patterns in this tower:
Also your varied torsos--Adventurers' mummy, Ninja bandit, Bib Fortuna--work
really well.

I posted this over on classic-castle.com as well.

Bruce