 Castle / 1972
1971  |  1973
Subject:
A mill?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:12:28 GMT

Following Eric's suit, I'm thinking of building a mill for the town...
Actually, I'm just planning on building another larger building. My problem
with building houses is that after building 7 houses (5 in white w/ black
trim), I've nearly RUN OUT of 1x1 black bricks!!! (yes, the impossible has
happened! Each house uses over 70, so roughly 370 total used so far) I've still
got a bunch left, but not enough to do another large structure completely.

So what I was thinking is building something half timbered and half stone... So
my first thought was a mill... But that led me to wonder, what in the world
does a mill LOOK like? Can someone point me at some pictures or perhaps provide
some advice? Maybe it shouldn't be a mill, but another type of building? Ideas
anyone?

DaveE