 Castle / 1975
Re: A mill?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:05:55 GMT

Speaking of mills.  I have discovered another use for those brown wing
pieces in the Star Wars Droid Fighter Sets.  Windmill blades.  The cool
thing is that on a good, freely spinning hub/axle they actually work.
When you blow on them the blades spin.  I was playing around with this
idea last week.

Timbo