 Castle / 1891
Re: Not quite ready for prime time... But here are some teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:22:01 GMT

Hi Eric,

I like your town scene a lot, the combination of the church, inn, market and
houses is a winner!

One pointer though; your pictures are a bit blurry. I suggest two things,
depending on your problem:
-If the reason for the blur is that you tend to move the camera while taking
the pic, put the camera on a solid object (table, shelf, etc.).
-If your focus is, well, unfocused, try using a manual focus option (if you
have one). I'm no expert on cameras, but for lego pics I don't use auto focus
because my camera tends to focus on the background. So I manually adjust it.
It takes a bit more time but makes a great deal of difference, specially to
close-up shots.

I really liked your town, and I hope to see pics of the inn's interior soon!
I also liked the interior of your house.

-Shiri