 Castle / 1890
Re: Different castle buildings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I need a list of just about all castle buildings (and of course since I don't
quite know all of them yet, any help would be appreciated).

Here is what I have so far:

City
Village
Castle
Fortress
Village
House
Market
Cathedral
Church
Shop (Services)
Hideout
Sea Port
Ship (well - it's a structure)
Inn

There will have to be a miscellaneous category for odd-balls, but I do need a
better general list ...

You could also have
University
Stables
Monestary
Palace
Temple
Barracks
House(shop downstairs living quarters upstairs very popular during period)
light house(for sea port)
Theater House
Tavern(could be part of the Inn)

Thats all I can think of at the moment.